Cuts and Shaves Barber Shop

Cuts and Shaves Barber Shop
1050 Broadway in Chesterton, Indiana 46304

Thursday, December 29, 2011

HL weekend picks

With this being the first real big weekend of league action I thought I'd take a stab at picking some winners.  I can tell you right now I will rarely, if ever, pick against Valpo.  I just can't pick my own team to lose.  My picks to win will be bolded. 

Thursday's Games
Green Bay @ Butler
Detroit @ UIC
Wright State @ Loyola
Milwaukee @ Valparaiso

Saturday's Games
Milwaukee @ Butler
Youngstown State @ Cleveland State
Wright State @ UIC
Detroit @ Loyola
Green Bay @ Valparaiso

I have this being a tough weekend for UIC, I really wanted to pick them over WSU but just couldn't do it.   I like Valpo and Butler to sweep the weekend series over their neighbors to the north mainly because the games are in Indiana.  If you are interested in any of the top stat getters in HL play to this point check out one of my previous posts.  Let the fun begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment